Friday 25 May 2012

Golden Gate Bridge Black and White


Golden Gate Bridge Black and White, San Francisco, from China Beach
Golden Gate Bridge Black and White
The celebration weekend is here, I want to wish the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco a very happy 75th Birthday. To celebrate I wanted to share one of my favourite images of the Golden gate Bridge, obviously for me it has to be Black and white. This image shows the dramatic weather that can occur on China Beach in San Francisco, big waves, stormy skies and almost unreal feel to the Golden Gate Bridge in Black and White, featured in the background.

To see more of my work and China Beach pictures please click here.

There are many events taking place this weekend to mark this great celebration, please check out this Facebook page for more info
http://www.facebook.com/onlyinSF

Thanks for reading my blog and for those of you luckily enough to be in San Francisco I hope you have an awesome weekend.