Tuesday 1 May 2012

Taking Landscape photos & using the Zone System Digital

Pebble Image on Sidmouth Beach, part of images of Devon
















 
Taking Landscape photos & using the Zone System Digital    

Taking Landscape photographs is very rewarding, one to be in nature deciding which vista or detail to capture and two the very fact that I'm preserving that part of nature forever in my creative way.
 
To achieve the very best from each of my limited edition prints I always refer back 
to the Zone System digital gauge, to ensure that every tone is represented the way in which I had visualised whilst being out in nature.
   
If you would like to know more about landscape photography please contact me via, 
craig@naturalscene.co.uk to find out about my latest landscape photography workshops and landscape photography courses in Wales, Devon and Morzine France.

www.naturalscene.co.uk