Saturday 25 August 2012

Slapton Sands Torcross Dartmouth - Inspired by the sea

Slapton Sands Torcross, by Dartmouth Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Slapton Sands Torcross 
Image Title: The Wash
Fine Art Landscape Photographer: Craig Howarth

This image is part of my new collection "The Blue". After days of high winds and atrocious weather there was a break. Cloud formations were dramatic and I was drawn to Slapton Sands in Torcross, where the combination of the clouds and the sea's turbulent presence was breathtaking to say the least...

I setup to take a number of different shots settling on this one "The Wash" as being one of my most favourite images. As you can imagine the wave didn't stop coming towards me after it had painted beauty in my camera frame, it absolutely soaked me. Was all worth it though...
To view more of my Fine Art landscape photography please visit:


On display at White Sails Gallery & Stokeley Farm - Dartmouth.