Friday 21 September 2012

Black & White Landscape Photography

Black & White Landscape Photography, Pen Y fan, Brecon Beacons National Park

Black & White Landscape Photography - Autumn starts...

With autumn starting tomorrow, I like many other landscape photographers are excited for the prospects of that perfect lighting at dawn and dusk, and pretty spectacular lighting conditions throughout the day. It’s my favorite time of year to be traveling through the mountains of Scotland and Wales.

I will be working on my Natural Scenes project next week in the Brecon Beacons National Park, hoping for some spectacular weather conditions to get stunning images of the black mountain range. Whilst in the Welsh mountains I will also be filming my latest Video Tutorial of the Zone System and importance of understanding exposure.

To view more of my Fine Art landscape photography please visit:

Current work on display at White Sails Gallery & Stokeley Farm - Dartmouth.