Tuesday 4 September 2012

Blackpool Sands Dartmouth

Blackpool Sands Dartmouth by Dartmouth Fine Art Landscape Photographer


Blackpool Sands
Image Title: Scatters
Fine Art Landscape Photographer: Craig Howarth

This image taken on Blackpool Sands in Dartmouth, on a day where the sea was showing us just how powerful it can be.

The beach was littered with sea debris, the order of which I found fascinating. The debris was strewn out over the beach but as I looked closer there was a strong sense of order with the way it had been placed. Clearly displaying to me that even in apparent disorder of the storm nature had still placed the items beautifully and orderly.

The stark contrast of a blue sky with such rough seas attracted me to this particular shot.

To view more of my Fine Art landscape photography please visit:

+44 (0)7540 884601

On display at White Sails Gallery & Stokeley Farm - Dartmouth.